1. How do I set up an account?
Once you complete the registration (be sure to remember your password), Bingoavatar.com will immediately send you an e-mail with your Player ID Number. Once you have this, click on the "Login" link of the navigation bar and enter with your Nickname and password. You can also use your Player ID and password to login. You are now in the players' area. Click the button labeled "Fund Your Account" and fill in the appropriate information. You are now ready to Play Bingo. Click the "Play Bingo" button and enjoy the games. Good Luck!
Any troubles with settting up your account, don't hesitate to contact us. Click on support, Live Chat, or our toll free numbers: 1877-234-9283 (US) | 0808-238-0023 (UK)
2. How do I fund my account?
To make a deposit, log into your account and select the "Fund Account" button. The following is a brief description of the various payment options available.
NETeller (only NON US Customers)
NETeller is a fast and secure online payment solution. Transfers to Bingoavatar are Free! To Make a NETeller Deposit Simply Login to Bingoavatar and choose the "Fund Account" option. For more information on NETeller, visit www.Neteller.com.
Online Credit Card Processing
Fund your account instantly using your Visa or MasterCard. Once you have logged into our Fund Account page, all you will need to do is fill in the appropriate information in the credit card number and expiration date fields.
Select the amount you would like to purchase and click on credit. Once your account has been funded you will receive an authorization notice. If your credit card fails to work, we do suggest you opt for our NETeller option.
Fund your account using your local Western Union branch. Contact us via Support for more information on how to send a Western Union.
Security is very important to Bingoavatar. We have put several mechanisms and precautions into place in order to make transactions as easy and yet as safe as possible.
- All transactions are safe and secure transactions through SSL encryption.
- All transactions are processed in US Dollars.
- Our servers log all transactions.
- We provide all players a complete record of their transactions.
3. Who can play bingo?
- Must read and agree to all the Rules.
- Must be 18 years or older.
4. How much do the games cost?
SLOTS 5 cent and 25cent games. Currently we have 22 different games offering one and five line payouts, and our featured slots!
VIDEO POKER We have 5 cent, 25 cent, 50 cent, $1 and $2 games of Video Poker. Currently we have All American, Bonus Poker, Bonus Poker Deluxe, Deuces & Jokers, Deuces Wild, Double Bonus, Double Joker, Jacks or Better, Joker Poker and Tens or Better.
PULL TABS We have 25 cent, 50 cent $1 tabs. We currently have 4 different games to choose from.
KENO We currently have 50 cent Keno games for your enjoyment.
5. How do I purchase cards?
Select cards by clicking on the cards that you want to purchase. Initially the Bingoavatar game server randomly selects game cards for you. You may choose to decline the default game cards and select different ones by clicking the get more cards button. You may continue to click the get more cards button until you find one(s) that you like. When you find a card(s) that you want to play, select it, and press the BUY button.
Alternatively, you can exit and pay nothing. Once you have purchased a card(s) we cannot refund or credit your account for any reason whatsoever unless you are unable to complete the game because of a technical difficulty caused by the program. In all cases, we will be monitoring the game to ensure that it is performing properly.
You can also prepurchase your cards (only from flash game selection page, not download). Just click on the link to prebuy next to the game link, and choose which hour, which day and which game you want to purchase. Money will not be deducted from your account until the game actually plays. You do not have to be in the game if you prebuy, but your cards will play, and your winnings will be credited to your account.
6. I selected the game but cannot see the cards?
7. How often are games played?
8. When is a purchase void?
- For any reason Bingoavatar.com does not receive payment.
- There is an applicable charge back at a later date. Bingoavatar.com reserves the right to limit any player's participation in a game, particularly in the event of a purchase being rendered void.
9. When can I request a payout?
Players may request a Payout only under the following conditions:
- Withdrawal requests cannot exceed the Player Account cash balance. BK reserves the right to withhold any such payments until all financial transactions have been settled and cleared.
- Players may request a payout if they wish to close their Players account. Any unpaid or outstanding charges will be subtracted from their account balance in the event of charge backs.
- In ALL cases, BK reserves the right to withhold any such payments until all financial transactions have been settled and cleared.
10. How can I cancel my account?
11. How do I change or update information?
12. What games do you offer?
The standard game type is a static pattern. These patterns cannot be rotated or shifted on the Bingo card and are won only when every cell that is highlighted in the game pattern image is marked on a single Bingo card.
The crazy game type is a dynamic pattern. These patterns can be rotated or shifted to any place on the bingocard. (upside-down, sideways .... or otherwise). The game is won when the cells are highlighted in the game pattern with any placement of the image marked on the Bingocard.
We also provide slots and video poker for your entertainment pleasure.
13. Are my credit card details safe?
14. How do I play Bingo?
- After logging in, click on "PLAY BINGO" on the left side bar.
- Choose a game type from the Bingo Game Selector menu. Currently we have 2 room choices, Quarters (all chat games held in there, 25 cent cards) High Roller (all 50 cent progressive games, Coveralls are $1 per card)
- You will be given 2 choices for playing the bingo game.
c. You have another option of pre-purchasing games for a later time or date (only available from Flash games)
- After selecting one of the above choices, a new screen will open up. You will need to purchase bingo cards at this point. If you have a pop-up stopper you will need to disable it for this screen to show.
- To purchase cards simply click on the cards that you would like to buy and then choose "BUY SELECTED CARDS". Once you have purchased the cards you will not be allowed to change them. If you have gone through the 24 cards and you would still like to choose different cards, you may click on "GET MORE CARDS". Note: there is a maximum purchase of 48 cards allowed
- All cards must be purchased before the game starts to play in that game.
- If you choose the pre purchase option, you will be able to choose the number of bingo cards, but you will not be able to see them prior to the game. If you would like to see or remove one or more of your pre purchases prior to the hour of the game starting, you can access your "Game Orders" from the left side bar on the main screen.
- If you have any other questions, or you are having problems with the software, please "open a ticket" from the main screen.
15. Can I change my nickname?
"YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR NICK NAME!"
This is a manual process; therefore, there are a couple of things you need to know in order to get your name changed.
- Send in a ticket to Karla with your NEW nick name (please provide 2 choices in case one is already taken).
- Offensive nicks or those which promote other bingo sites will not be allowed
- Karla will handle your name change within 24 hours (longer over the weekend). If you do not follow this procedure, it may prevent any BBS owed to you from being credited properly.
- You will receive an email from Karla when the change is complete, you will then be able to login with your new nickname.
16. What are the rules for Video Poker?
Jacks or Better
The name of the game "Jacks or Better" refers to the fact that the lowest (or least valuable) standard poker hand that will payout in this game is Jacks or Better, a hand containing at least a pair of Jacks or more valuable cards.
A Royal Flush is the highest hand in standard Poker and consists of an ace, king, queen, jack and ten that are all the same suit.
A Straight Flush is a combination of five sequential cards that are all the same suit.
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind is a combination of four of the same cards.
A Full House is a combination of three cards of one denomination and two cards of another denomination.
A Flush is a run of five cards that are all the same suit.
A Straight is a run of five cards in sequence. The cards in a Straight can be from any suit.
Three of a Kind
Three of a kind is a hand that contains three cards of the same denomination.
Two Pairs is a hand that consists of two sets of pairs and a fifth card.
Jacks or Better
Jacks or Better is a hand that contains two face cards that are Jacks or higher.
When you click on the payout table from the Video Poker game you have chosen, a payout table will appear for you to see.
Place your bet by clicking on the coins shown in the coin tray. To raise or lower your bet, click on the up or down arrow located in your row of buttons at the bottom of the machine. If you press Max Bet, the machine will automatically take the maximum bet allowed by the machine.
When you have finished placing your bet, click on the Deal button and the game will deal out your first five cards. Once you have determined which cards you would like to keep, you must place a hold on them so that when you draw your next set of cards, they will remain. To place a hold on any card, either click once on the card itself, or on the Hold button located underneath the card. If a hold has been put on any card, the hold button will illuminate.
To deselect a hold either click on the card or on the Hold button. The hold light will turn off to indicate that the hold is off. Once you have decided on which cards to hold you can discard the remaining cards by pressing the Draw button. The cards you have not held will be taken away and replaced by fresh cards from the deck.
When you are ready press the Draw button to get your next hand of cards. The cards you have not held will be removed and replaced with fresh cards from the deck. Once the winner is established, and proper payouts are made, you can begin another hand of Video Poker by pressing the Deal button again.
17. What are the Rules for Slots?
One Line Slots
In one line slots, there is only one pay-line, which consists of one horizontal row across the reels with a yellow line through it. In one-line slots, you win when one of the pay out combinations occurs across this line.
Five Line Slots
In five line slots, your slot machine displays three rows across the reels. You have a chance to win across all three rows and across each diagonal, thus giving you five possible pay lines.
The winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols showing on the pay-line in the center once the reels have come to a stand still. You can view the payout table when you click on it at the slot game you have chosen to play. Please note the figures refer to the number of COINS that you will win. (The number of credits won will depend on the coin size chosen.)
Winning on our Slots
Choose the amount you wish to deposit into the slot machine by clicking on the up arrow. Each time that you click on this arrow, you are placing a bet into the slot machine. Continue clicking on the up arrow. If you wish to decrease the amount of your bet, click on the down arrow. Each click will decrease the value of your bet. The amount wagered is not deducted from your account until you spin the wheel. If you exit the game before hitting the spin button, you will not lose any credits.
Each reel spins separately and comes to a stop in sequence. If the symbols line up along a valid pay line then you win. If, when the reels stop spinning, a valid combination of symbols is lined up it will be highlighted and the pay out schedule will light up the winning combination..
The Spin button starts a game on the slot machine. You must have enough credits to meet your current betting level to start the game. The BET MAX button automatically increases the number of coins bet to the maximum for this slot machine and spins the reels. If you do not have enough credits to place the bet you will not be allowed to spin.
Decide on the size of the bet you wish to make with the increase and decrease buttons. When this is done start the game by pressing the Spin button. Use the Max Bet button if you intend to wager the maximum number of coins for this slot machine on the next spin.
18. What are the Rules for Keno?
How to Play?
You can select between two (2) and ten (10) 'numbers' by clicking the desired spots on the board. As each number is marked, your selection is highlighted. The fastest way to chose numbers is by using the Quick Pick buttons. Selecting one of these buttons randomly marks numbers on the board. If you do not like the numbers chosen, click the button again and a new set of random numbers will be highlighted. To clear the number board and start over, a CLEAR button is located beneath the board. Click this button once to clear the highlighted numbers. To clear individual numbers, simply click the spot you wish to unselect.
- As numbers are marked, view the PAYOUT section to the left of the game board to see the payout amounts change. This informs you as to the number of 'Hits' you must receive in a round to win the corresponding payout.
- Once you've chosen your numbers, you can choose the credit value you wish to play with by clicking on the arrows located to either side of the credit value indicator (located just below the number board). The right arrow will increase your credit value and the left will decrease it.
- At the bottom of the machine there are three buttons you can use to bet. Select the PLAY ONE button to place your bet for one game. Select the PLAY THREE button or PLAY FIVE button to place your bet for the respective number of games using the same numbers. Choosing any of these buttons will start the blower and twenty numbers will be drawn at random.
Unlike live Keno games, you have the ability to control the speed of Video Keno! On the right hand side of the game board you will see a section titled GAME SPEED. Using the slider bar, you may set your preferred speed before or during game play. Altering game speed during a game will not alter the outcome. Be aware that at the highest game speed, the ball animation is turned off to maximize speed.
All payouts are listed on the Payout chart located to the left of the number board. Payouts change based on playing between two and ten numbers. A 'Hit' is determined by the randomly selected numbered ball landing on a spot that you have selected. The more 'Hits' that result, the higher up the Payout chart you'll reach. A 'Hit' will be displayed on the board as a flashing yellow ball.
All results are listed on the bottom right hand side of the screen in the RESULTS section. This will display the number of 'Hits' for each Round. Rounds that have qualified for a payout will be highlighted.
19. How do I play Pull Tabs?
It is easy to play Pull Tabs
You can also choose how many pull tabs you want to have open at one time by choosing to play 2X, 5X, or even 10X. If you choose to play with only one pull tab at a time you can either click on the area to pull or click on the pull all option on the pull tab.